Keep Moving ForwardWith Helping Hands Ministries
About Helping Hands Ministries
Helping Hands Ministries, Inc
is a non-profit organization based out of Mercer County, PA. The organization has been in existence for over 20 years. We are committed to helping all families obtain the support they need to reach their full potential.
*As an IRS-designated 501(c)(3) organization, we are eligible to accept tax-exempt contributions. Please click here to learn more about donating. Thank you for your support.
Creating pathways for personal and professional growth for individuals, families, and communities.
To nurture and support individuals and families in overcoming barriers by providing education programs and services that support personal and professional growth.
Goals and Objectives
- Support the growth of young parents and families through education and community resources.
- Provide a diaper bank to ensure young parents are able to provide for their children.
- Increase family-centered programming for families impacted by substance use disorders through community engagement and evidence-based programming.
- Establish mentoring opportunities for disadvantaged youth by keeping them connected to education and career opportunities.
- Be kind and non-judgemental
- Respect the dignity and self-worth of all people
- Honesty and Trust
Are You Ready to Keep Moving Forward?
Contact us to learn more about our Programs at Helping Hands Ministries.